What is your value proposition?
Before understand what your value proposition is, you should know WHAT a value proposition is. In the business world, your value proposition is an innovation, service, or feature intended to make a company or product attractive to customers. A value proposition is a promise of value to be delivered, communicated, and acknowledged.
Now that you know what value proposition is, how do you find out what your value proposition is, and how do you articulate it. Here are steps to help you identify your value proposition.
1) Make a list of all of the benefits your organization offers.
2) Describe how the benefits you offer are valuable to others.
3) What is the main problem that your customer faces?
4) Connect the value that you offer to your buyer's problem.
5) What makes your solution/product/business the better option to solve your customer's problem while delivering value to them.
Your value proposition tells prospects why they should do business with you rather than your competitors, and makes the benefits of your products or services crystal clear at the beginning of the relationship.